Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday

419 scams


Dear Friend

 I am NOBLINA KOSIA from Philippine. I am married to Mr.Mohamed Akim
 from Philippine who worked with Philippine Embassy in Cotonou Benin
 Republic for nine years before he died in the year 2009. We were
 married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
 illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both
 born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get
 a child outside my matrimonial home When my late husband was alive he
 deposited the
 sum of ($45Million) (Fifteen Million Us Dollars)with a Bank ,Presently
 this money is still in the custody of one of the
 Security firms
 Recently, my Doctor told me to stop doing anything because of my
 health due to the cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided
 to look for a foreign investor that will utilize this money the way I
 am going to instruct herein,as my late husband has already made the
 deposit to a foreign associate,fully indicated before the Bank
 However,I want a Trust worthy,reliable and God fearing Man or Woman
 that will manage this fund till the NEXT 5 years in any profitable
 business of your choice in your country.Furthermore,I don't need any
 telephone communication in this regard because
 of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives are around
 me always.I don't want them to know about this
 development, in acceptance the following information stated
 below are required:


 1)Your full name and address.
 2)Your marital status
 3)Your occupation/Profession
 4)Your direct telephone/Fax numbers
 5)Your account particulars
 6)Your passport details for legal operations.
 As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the Document covering
 the Fund. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove
 you the present beneficiary of this fund as the next of kin to the
 depositor, Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated
 herein. Hoping to receive your response immediately.
 Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
 I remain yours sincerely.

 Mrs NOBLINA KOSIA

Dear friend,
I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my
funds fifty-eight million dollars $58,000,000(united states dollars) to charities.
reply me email on this email:davidstuart15@outlook.com
yours truly,
David Stuart



0 comments: