Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

My beloved one,

Greeting's In the Name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs. Mary David, from Somalia. A Widow to Dr. Mark David, I am 56 years old. I am new Christian. Suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I won't live long. According to my doctors, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very worst stage.

My late Husband and My only child died last Six years. His death was a politically motivated. My late Husband was a very rich and Wealthy Business man who was running his Gold and Diamond Business in Somalia and after his death. I inherited all his Business and Wealth. My doctor has advised me that I may not live long. So I now decided to divide the part of his wealth to contribute to the Development of churches in Africa, America, Asian, and Europe.

I collected your email address during my desperate search on internet and I prayed over it. I now decided to donate the sum of $1.8, USD (one million eight hundred thousand united state Dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this funds to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is deposited in one of the international bank here in Ivory Coast, which is the country where I am currently receiving Treatment. I want you to take custody of the funds and use it to build and operate orphanage house in your country or you can look for someone to operate it, if you are unable to operate it. You will name the orphanage house 'Mrs. Mary David, Orphanage house'. You must follow my wish for it will gladden my heart. If you are ready to do this and carry out my wish, once I hear from you I will forward to you all the Information's which you will use to get this fund transferred from the international bank and to be transferred to you. Honesty, I pray that this money when transferred to you. It will be sure for the said purpose; because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity.

Please send this below information's to me

[1] Your Names,
[2]Your Phone And Picture,
[3]Your Residential Address,

I await your reply.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus the Love of God ad the
Fellowship of God be with you and your family Amen...

Your beloved sister In Christ,
Mrs. Mary David.

0 comments: