Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday

419 scams

Dearest One,

How are you doing today? Hope fine. I felt greatly impressed after going through your profile; I confirmed that you will be an honest person to help me invest my inherited properties in your country.

I am Miss Rose Felton (21 yrs) leaving in Abidjan-Ivory Coast, I contacted you based on my proposition, my father just passed away on the month of July 2010,my mother died when I was 5 yrs old.

There is some amount of money (TWO million United State Dollars) $2,000,000.00, my father had kept in one the Finance bank for safe keeping and named me the beneficiary/next of kin to the deposit, it is by his grace that the bank has summoned me to come forward with my guardianship for the claims of the deposit. Due to my age and a university under graduate, I brought this vital information to you believing that you will come to my aid with great assistance and opinion in the investing of these properties in your country, all I want from you is to give me foreign assistance to receive these money Finance bank to a safer place in your country as my foreign legal trustee to avoid loosing my inheritance, since my parents are no more again I'm foreigner here.

NB: I have all the legal claims documents that given to my father during the time of the deposit. I will like to continue my Education there after the funds have successfully transferred to your country and invest in a real estate and industrial production where the funds will keep growing for our benefit. Now permit me to ask these few questions:


1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage in question will be good for you after the money and Gold is transfer to you in your country.


Please consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.

Tanks and God bless you,

Miss Rose Felton

0 comments: