Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

My Dear Beloved,

May you have peace as you read this message and have the sprit of pity and sincere upon my present condition, I am Mrs. Florence Joeys Edward. I am a widow from France; my husband was the deputy director of Coco farm agriculture in West Africa. And he was killed by the rebels during political crisis here on October 2010. I am now in West Africa where my late husband deposited this fund.

The reason why I am writing you this letter is because of my inheritance fund that my late husband deposited under a bank here, which was under my name as the beneficiary; the amount is the sum of €9.5Million EURO (Nine Million Five hundred thousand Euro) I have only one Son, who is still little and with me right here.

Now, I have decided to invest this fund out side Africa and where none of my late husband relatives will be aware of this fund. I will like to invest the fund in your country or anywhere for security and political reasons. I want you to assist me claim and retrieve this fund into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

1). Estate Management
2). Transport industry
3). Five star hotel
4). Animal Breeders

If you can be of any assistance to me I will be pleased to offer to you 25% of the total fund. I do not want any of my late husband relatives to be aware of this fund, why because they are not faithful to me and my only Son, after I lost my husband. You can even visit us here if you wish, So that you can see the bank management in person, if you have enough time. But you may not be able to come now, kindly provide me with your details; Your full Name, Your home address and your direct telephone number and if possible with any of your ID. I believe once you assisted to help, you will not have any sprit to betray my trust. The documents of this deposit are with me and the bank director who knows my late husband has confirmed that the fund is still save with their bank.

I await your immediate response with your details

Sincerely
Mrs. Florence Joeys Edward

0 comments: