Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday

419 scams

Hi,

I found it very difficult to disclose the information I revealed below. How are you today? I hope you are doing well, together with your family and beloved ones. I am 23 years old girl and I need of an honest and trustworthy person to enter into personal/business relationship with.

I am of multi ethnic race, my father is from Syria but his origin is Russia an oil merchant and my Mother is from Venezuela. My mom died when I was 18 years old and my father just died in midst of Syria political violence,

After the death of my father his lawyer handed over to me some documents concerning. a deposit he made in a Bank in African country Benin Republic valued US$58,000,000.

The lawyer told me that there is a ruling instruction from my father to the bank that before they should release the funds to me that I must have a TRUSTEE to help me secure and manage the funds.

If this message meets your interest, please indicate by sending me your full names, telephone, age, country of origin and nationality. Find attached my pics.

Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours Sincerely
Ms. NADIA ALFALEH

Scams

Re : Verkoop betaling / Fout ,

Betaling van uw verkoop werd naar mijn bankrekening overgemaakt per ongeluk.. E-mail mij of bel +447937455223. Ik denk dat het misschien wel een van uw klanten .
Regards,


Goyescas Granados
Ceo / Owner
Total car
Email: totalcars@totalcar.hu
www.totalcar.hu
 

0 comments: