Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday

419 scams

My Dearest One,
This is Miss Christelle Grah from Trinidad &Tobago. I am writing from a hospital in Ivory Coast, therefore this mail is very urgent, I am dying in the hospital which i don't know what tomorrow will be. I was told by my doctor that i was poisoned and has got my liver damaged and can only live for some months, and my step mother is the one that wants to kill me, to take my belongings since after the death of my Father.

I have a little orphan child, named Maranatha Augustine and $2.5 million Dollars i inherited from my late father, my step mother and her children are after Augustine because he knows about the documents of the
money and about the poison, for this reason they do not want Augustine to expose them, so they will do anything possible to kill him, so i want you to help him out of this country with the money.

This is the favour i need when you have gotten the money:-

(1) Set out 20% of the money to establish my Augustine as he has been there for me through out my illness and I have promised to support him in life. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.

(2) Give 30% of the money to handicap people and charity organization. The remaining 50% should be for you and others that you would love to
assist.

Note; This should be a code between you and my orphan child in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from him, the Lawyer he will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" is not from Augustine, the Lawyer or myself as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.

Please do get back to me so that I can give you the contact of my orphan child Maranatha Augustine, he will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to a well known lawyer that i have appointed to him, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

And Let Augustine sends you his International passport to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Augustine is so little therefore guide him. And if I don't hear from you, I will look for another person or an organization.

May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish. Pray for me always.

Miss Christelle Grah

5 comments:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) +918376918351 Thank you.

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) +918376918351 Thank you.

John Henski said...

$$$ Loan with 3% interest rate contact us for more details $$$.
Are you looking for a loan to clear off your dept and start up your own Business? have you being going all over yet not able to get a legit loan Company that will loan you? Here is your final solution, We can give you any amount you need provided you are going to pay back within the period of time given without any problem. Apply now and contact us for more details via email below.

Application For loan.
First Name:
Last Name:
Date Of Birth:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Country:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Purpose of the loan:
E-mail address:

Email: henski.john46@gmail.com

Romero Casalins said...

Hi all.. This is to notify you that the majority of money lenders are crooks for the most part. I say to you because I have experienced it. They have deceived several times. I thought really more the lenders false speech until I cross the path of Ms. perez. She gave me my loan of money of 10,000 euros in less than a week. A sum that I have it reimbursed within a period of 3 years with a rate of 3%. Thanks to him I was able to expand my small business and I am eternally grateful for that. Then please write to him at the address: gilardonierminia@gmail.com, if you have need of lending money. I can testify that there are still here from real lenders who want to help. Do not hesitate to contact her: gilardonierminia@gmail.com
Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs.Irene Query said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs.Irene Query. I live in Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$150,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Query, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.


1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Regards.
Managements
Email Us: urgentloan22@gmail.com