Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday

419 scams

My Dearest One,
This is Miss Christelle Grah from Trinidad &Tobago. I am writing from a hospital in Ivory Coast, therefore this mail is very urgent, I am dying in the hospital which i don't know what tomorrow will be. I was told by my doctor that i was poisoned and has got my liver damaged and can only live for some months, and my step mother is the one that wants to kill me, to take my belongings since after the death of my Father.

I have a little orphan child, named Maranatha Augustine and $2.5 million Dollars i inherited from my late father, my step mother and her children are after Augustine because he knows about the documents of the
money and about the poison, for this reason they do not want Augustine to expose them, so they will do anything possible to kill him, so i want you to help him out of this country with the money.

This is the favour i need when you have gotten the money:-

(1) Set out 20% of the money to establish my Augustine as he has been there for me through out my illness and I have promised to support him in life. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.

(2) Give 30% of the money to handicap people and charity organization. The remaining 50% should be for you and others that you would love to
assist.

Note; This should be a code between you and my orphan child in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from him, the Lawyer he will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" is not from Augustine, the Lawyer or myself as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.

Please do get back to me so that I can give you the contact of my orphan child Maranatha Augustine, he will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to a well known lawyer that i have appointed to him, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

And Let Augustine sends you his International passport to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Augustine is so little therefore guide him. And if I don't hear from you, I will look for another person or an organization.

May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish. Pray for me always.

Miss Christelle Grah

0 comments: