Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday

419 scams

From The Desk of Barrister Wang Guoliang
61/Floor, Two international finance streets
Center, Hong Kong P.O. Box No. 172

Dear friend,

Hope this mail meets you in good time, not minding how strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past.

I'm Barr. Wang Guoliang, i'm the Personal Attorney who represented the interest of one Mr. Andreas Schranner a Business Man. I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit for both of us.

After careful consideration, am soliciting for your assistance based on this proposition below, Mr. Andreas Schranner, a German National 64 years of age and a very prosperous property magnate made a deposit for investment, this amount is not so much at the moment and plus all the accumulated interest the balance in this Suspense Bank Account stands at- $93.5MUSD {Ninety Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars} only.

He named his wife Mrs. Maria Schranner as the NEXT OF KIN to his Estate; unfortunately Mr. and Mrs. Maria Schranner were killed in the 31 July, 2000 aboard German Concorde Flight AF4590 heading
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating this fund left behind by my late client Mr. Andreas Schranner because the Bank have asked me as his Personal Attorney to produce his next of Kin, the Banking System here in Hong Kong stipulates that if such money remains with the Bank for a period of 10 years it will be transferred into the Hong Kong coffers of account of the Treasury In order to avoid this development.

First priority, I want you to know that as the only person privy to the files of my deceased client, I have the power to present you as the next of kin to my Late client and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law of your country and my Country too.

My questions are:-

1. Can you be Trusted?
2. Can you handle this project?
3. What will be your commission?

Finally, it is our humble prayer that this information as contained herein is accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the privacy it deserves.
May I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and i have taken care of all necessary modalities?

Yours sincerely,
Barr. Wang Guoliang.

0 comments: