Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Dear friend, God bless you,


I am writing this letter in the name of god and humanity to plead for you to accept the last wish of a dying cancer woman by saving life and future of my adopted daughter Sharon who is only 16yrs to come over your country. Love her as your daughter, sister, friend and be her Guardian. Financial, i shall take care of whatever is going to cost to get her there and starting her education again to achieve her goal in life.

I'm Mrs. Helen Akre, an English woman suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Late Sir Kolo Juan Akre an Ivorian though dead now. Our marriage lasted for over a decade without any fruit of the womb. Because of the love my late husband have for children but unfortunately i couldn't give him one. We mutually agreed and adopted Sharon Akre when she was very little girl.

After diagnosis of the lungs cancer, the medical staffs has promised to do every thing within their power to help me live longer but not sure my life spam will exceed next 60days.

What is bothering me so much now is the future and life of this poor girl when I leave this wicked world. I can assure you will not regret having her in your family because she is a brilliant, good and obedient child. I promise to pay for all is going to cost getting her over there and the fund her education. Wish you could understand my situation. Death doesn't bother me, i spent all my life doing my best to please god and humanity. I'm sure to find peace in him knowing my daughter is save and happy again.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £6.45 Million (£6.45 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling with an offshore Bank. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. I have decided to donate this fund to a non-governmental, or a non religious, and or a nonprofit organization or better still an individual, that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. that will use this gift which comes from my late husband’s sweat to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

Thank you for your consideration
Best regards
Helen Akre
helen_akre1@yahoo.com

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

0 comments: