Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

Dear Friend

To you and the love and blessing of God almighty be upon you and your family.

I naturally know that this letter will come to you as a surprise since
we have Not met, permit me however to introduce myself; I am Pastor
Chaold Koffi Elom who here in my country there is funds ($18.5M) i
want to invest in your Country.

I am contacting you as there is need to have a foreign partner who
will help me to get this money out from our bank this money belong to
one man but he and his family is death they are from your country. If
you are Interested and willing to assist me. 35% of this money will be
your own and 65% for me please contact me as Soon as possible for more
details. please i need security and confidentiality in this matter
please?

I will give you more details when I hear from you.

Best Regards, Pastor Chaold Koffi Elom

0 comments: