Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

Good day,

I am Ms Joan Wilson, a US citizen, Am 32 years old. I am one of those that took part in the compensation in London many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $26,500 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel over to London with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director to contact Barrister Anderson Morris, who is a representative of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a member of the Compensation Award Committee, Barrister Anderson Morris is currently in Nigeria and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.

Right now I have received my compensation funds of $1,500,000.00 Moreover, Barrister Anderson Morris, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Barrister Anderson Morris directly through the below information.

Compensation Award Office.

Name: Barrister Anderson Morris
Email: anderson_morris98@yahoo.com

Listed below are the name of frausters and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Sanusi Lamido
2) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
2) Micheal Edward
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Dr Godwin Emefiele
4) Mrs. Sherry Williams
5) Robert S. Mueller, III
6) Barrister David Scott
7) Mr. James B. Comey Jr
Cool Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
9) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
10) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F)
11) Mrs. Tanner Williams
12) Mr Wilson Norman
13) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
14) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
15) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
16) Mrs. Jennifer Saldana
17) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Anderson Morris was just $185 for the administrative fee, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Ms Joan Wilson
msjoanwilson233@gmail.com
211 Caroline Apt.L 3, Cape Canaveral
Florida, 32920, United States
+1-256-856-9011

0 comments: