Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

GOOD DAY

Pardon me if this comes to you as a surprise because we have not met before. I pulled out the trust and courage to look for a trustworthy and sincere person like you who will be competent for this transaction believing that you will never let me down either now or in the future. My Name is Mr. Spencer Dale, I work with Bank of England; there is the sum of GBP 20,600,000.00 (Twenty Million, Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) in my bank, there were no beneficiary avowed relating to these funds which means no individual would ever come frontward to claim it.My motive of contacting you is for us to work together in relocating this funds out from my bank into your bank account or any other account of your choice.

As soon as the funds are relocated to your chosen bank account, we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. If interested and equipped to do this business with me, revert back to me on this E-mail (dale_spen021@aol.com) for more details.

I look forward to hear from you in the earliest.

Best Regards,
Mr. Spencer Dale
Tel: (+44) 7024010002

0 comments: