Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday

419 scams

ATTN:My Dear Friend

Good day to you. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account, I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Check out of the company to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you with the sum of $1,500,000(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

You are to contact the finance house for the collection of the certified bank draft.

COMPENSATION HEADS OFFICER CONTACT AGENT:


Barrister Jerry Albert


EMAIL Sad barristerjerry.albert@aol.com )


Kindly get back to him with the following details to enable him proceed with the processing of your bank draft.

1.Your Name.........

2.Your Address......

3.Phone Number......

4.Present Country .......

6.sex.........

7.Age.............


At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects I am Having at hand.


Finally, I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to Send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them.


Best Regards,
Mr.Scott Williams

0 comments: