Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear Beloved,

I am fatima Ajua from Angola. I am the only surviving Daughter of Late Dr and
Mrs Ahmed Ajua,my Father worked with Chevron Corporation for twenty years
before he died in a motor accident with my mother in the year 2008.

My late Father deposited the sum of $7.5 Million (seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) with a bank here in Ghana.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke
and cancerous problems I am suffering from.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which
comes from my late fathers effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities
worldwide.

Please i need you to send to me the following information's

1.your full Name.
2.Your private phone and fax number
3) your age and your occupation
4) Any Scan copy of your ID

I took this decision because I do not have any direct brother or sister that
will inherit this money and my fathers relations are bourgeois and very wealthy
persons and I do not want my late fathers hard earned money to be misused.

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Your Faithfully
Miss Fatima Ajua


0 comments: