Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday

419 scams

FROM MRS. ROSE MODUSE /INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
Attention: Sir/Madam
You may be surprised to receive this strange letter from me. I am Mrs. Rose Moduse; the wife of Mr. Paul Moduse of Zimbabwe. I got your address from the world web yellow address page. After due consideration from your profile, I became aware and assured of your credibility to help me.
My husband was among the rich farmers in Zimbabwe who were murdered in cold blood by the agent of the ruling government of President Robert Mugabe because my husband was against the method adopted by the government on new land reform act that wholly affected the farmers in Zimbabwe. Before the Invasion, my husband took me to South Africa as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe and deposited USD$20Million(Twenty Million United States Dollars) with a security and finance company in South Africa as a Family Valuables.
This money was for buying farm lands in Lesotho, Swaziland, and also machinery for the farm. Heads of government from western world, especially Britain and The U.S.A, have voiced their condemnation against Mugabe's new land reform act. It is against this background that my only son John Moduse has mandated me to seek foreign assistance as my late Husband indicated that the consignment is for onward shipment to his foreign partner for investment purposes.
Presently, I am residing in South Africa as a refugee. It is clearly indicated on deposit certificate that the consignment is meant for onward shipment to my late husband foreign partner which I want to present you to the security company. Kindly send me the below information.*your private phone number.
Please note that there is no risk involved in this business, and for your effort, I am prepared to offer you 30% of the total sum when the money is retrieved from the security and finance company and transferred to your bank account in your country.
If this proposal is accepted by you, get in touch with my only son Mr. John Moduse by phone on +27834661987 so that he will furnish you with more details. I will appreciate if you maintain the confidentiality of this matter because of the happenings in my country.
You are further advice to click the below website and read the current crisis in my country.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
Yours sincerely
MRS.ROSE MODUSE

Lotto scams

You have been awarded $500,000.00USD (Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) in the ongoing SUPER LOTTO 649.Contact John Mbeki at
(claims.dpt3@w.cn) for your claim procedure.

 

0 comments: