Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tuesday

419 scams

Greetings from Vincent Cheng,i have a business Proposal of
$22.5 million dollars for you to transact with me from my bank
to your country.all required document will be made avaliable.

As soon as you get back to i will let you know what is required of
you to a successuful completion of this project.If interested get
back to me via email:vincentcheng049@yahoo.co.jp

Regards

Mr.Vincent Cheng

Dear Friend,

Trust, Accountable &Confidential

Compliment of the season.

My name is Mr.Abdullahi Bello,from Burkina Faso . I am a professional banker, working with one of the well-known international banks in Africa . I recovered an intestate account file of Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($5.500.000), owned by one of our foreign customers. My further investigations into the account proved that the account holder involved in a jet crash that killed him, his family and close relatives, leaving no one behind to file claim on the account. In fact all the efforts I made to locate any of his relative or foreign business partners since last year were futile.

Therefore, I have decided to position you before my bank as the Foreign Business Partner /Consultant of the deceased in order to get the funds transferred in your account since no one will come for the claim thereafter. I am ready to reward you with 33% (US$1,815,000.00) of the total sum for your corporate assistance. Invariably, I cannot handle this deal successfully without your help because I am a civil servant, besides, I cannot stand as the claimant to a foreigner. The secret is bound between me and you. If you are capable, get back to me promptly with your full detailed information, so that I will send you the application for this claim. Do not entertain any fear for there is no risk.

I am waiting for your urgent response,via belloabdullahi@voila.fr

Sincerely,

Mr.Abdullahi Bello

Good day to you,

It is with good spirit of heart I opened up this great opportunity to
you. My name is Ming Hung Chen, I presently work as a Senior Accounts
Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with Bank of China, Hong Kong.
I Work as part of a bigger team that covers the entire Hong Kong
region. I have taken pains to find your contact through personal
endeavors.

On routine audit check, I discovered an investment accounts that have
been dormant for the last 7 yrs with monies totaling a little above
(US$22 Million). Banking regulation/legislation in Hong Kong demand
that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period of
7 yrs when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monitory
regulatory bodies. The above fact underscores my reason of writing and
making the following proposal.

Upon my investigations of the said account reveals that the investor
died in 2005 the exact time the account was last operated, the said
investor died as a result of heart-related condition on March 12th
2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of
his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in
Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives and no next of kin
to his estate has been found or has come forward all these years. I am
of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage, working with
you can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing it
pass as an unclaimed fund into the coffer of the Chinese Government.
All i need from you is to stand as the legal next of Kin.
This exactly is why i crave your participation and co-operation.

I have seized all relevant documents (Legal and Banking) including
access to the very account of the deceased. That will facilitate my
fronting you as the claimant/sole beneficiary of the decease
estate/huge capital (US$22 Million) and ultimately transfer the money
to any account nominated by you.

I shall however leave out the final details of this transaction till I
receive an affirmation of your desire to participate. Be assured that
I am on top of the situation. There will be no risk involved
whatsoever if you agree to come on board. Needless to say, UTMOST
CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital important.

I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect all from any bridge of law. To affirm
your willingness and cooperation to my proposal, please contact me
through my private email:mr.minghunchen@live.com stating the followings:

(1) Full Name:
(2) Contact Address:
(3) Occupation:
(4) Telephone:

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Best Regards,
Mr. Ming Hung Chen
Snr.Accounts Director

0 comments: