Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wednesday

419 scams

 My Dearest In Christ,
My Name Is MARIA BONGI NTULI Currently The Deputy Minister Of Social Development Of South Africa. I Have Served In Many Capacities Towards Nation Building.

You can view my profile at  www.gov.za  Ro    http://www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=6450  click on government contact information’s, click on deputy ministry's and locate Social development and read about me. I am married to late Mr Zuma Ntuli and the marriage lasted for 25years with only a child .My husband died of an illness that lasted for only 6weeks.I Know my mail may come to you as a surprise, reason for we have not seen or meet before. I am soliciting for your help, as I am divinely directed.

Before my husband’s death, we were pure born again Christians. When my husband was alive, we deposited the sum of 30.5million USD in a financial institution here in my country, and the fund emanated as a result of an over invoiced contract he did with my former ministry. Though I assisted him in securing the contract, but I never knew he over inflated the contract. The government we are in under Comrade Jacob Zuma came up with a policy to review contracts awarded years ago, and he is poised to confiscating funds with irregular tender, hence my contacting you.

Recently, my doctor told me that I will not last up to 6months, because of my diagnosis of cancer .my most pressing problem is the stroke, which I am managing before this new medical case. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or better still, a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

 The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that givet. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because I and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. Our son is just 15years old now, and is growing up in Africa, he have low maturity hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

Even if you’re a Muslim you know that you’re saving god, I will be happy to do it with you.

I will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divine direction from God; As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank .I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund.

 My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and Please I will like you to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I will instruct the Finance/bank to! Transfer this fund into your account.

Correspondence must be by email to any of my private e-mail addresses.
DONT CALL MY OFFICE LINE.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Mrs. Maria Bongi Ntuli
Please Contact Me With My  Private  Email:   mrs-maria@minister.com
+27724408154
Deputy Minister of Social Development
Republic Of South Africa.

0 comments: