Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday

419 scams

From Barrister Noeliga Hagan
President: Alpha Jurist Chambers
Address: C/112 Calavi-Igolo
Republique Du Benin
Tel: +229 681 318 74

Dear Trusted Friend ,

I am Barrister Noeliga Hagan , the attorney at law to Late client Michael , who used to work as the Director of Produits petroliers (TOTAL BENIN) in Benin Republic Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 29th of April 2006, my Client, His wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident near Lome-Gahan express-road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all efforts was just in vain.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my Client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Banque Regionale De Solidarite (BRS) these huge deposits were lodged particularly, with the " Banque " where the Deceased had an account valued at about USD15.5Million .

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over Six years. Now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at USD15.500,000.00 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can Share the money 50% to me and 50% to you.

I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that i will protect you from any breach of the law, but you must also agree not to disclose or pass any information related to this business to any body for security reason and to avoid any eye brow.

I will need your contact details for easy communication listed as follows:

1. Contact Address:..................................
2. Mobile Telephone Number:...........................
3. Occupation:....................................
4. Age:................................................
5. Copy of your id card:...............................


Best Regards,

Barrister.Noeliga Hagan
Tel: +229 68 13 18 74|

0 comments: