Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday

419 scams

I would like to discuss a business opportunity that offers the potential for high returns.

I work for a manufacturing company, which at this time requires a product vital to its processing operations, at a price significantly above the manufacturing cost. In my proposed business partnership, you would fill the role of stand-in supplier, providing this key material while keeping the same profit margins. My role would be to introduce you to my company as the supplier and to establish a contract between you and my employer.

Please send a return email verifying your contact number and to arrange the most convenient time to discuss these possibilities in detail.  I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Send reply message directly to b.crawford@companymailer.ca as it is connected to my mobile phone and is my preferred email.

Best

0 comments: