Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday

419 scams

Good Day

I am Personal attorney to Dr.T.M,who died with his family as a result
of gas explosion. After all investigation even with the relevant
embassy has yielded no results showing that there is no living next of
kin. I try to track any of his relatives on this site , Heance I
contacted you.
I hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed
efforts to facilitate the fund remittal of total sum $11.6m before
they get confiscated by the finance company. This fund was left behind
with a finance company by my late client.
Upon your positive response to this covenant,I will make all necessary
information known to you.
Kindly email me through this email address
(urukubong1attorney@gmail.com) for more information
Yours

 Greetings From Mrs Ladan Conroy

After going through your information over the internet i decided to contact you for friendship and assistance for distribution of my inheritance towards charity. My name is Mrs Ladan Conroy; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have for the good work of charity. I am 63 years old and I was diagnosed for breast Cancer for about 2 years now. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for help of the Tsunami victims and the good work of God, rather than allowing my husband evil relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly.

They don't care about man kind, all they care is how to rob some money from me and spend them ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgives me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for a surgery soon and I want to make sure that I make this donation before undergoing my surgery. I decided to donate the sum of $4,600,000 (Four Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows and unfortunate mothers. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my husband's relatives are always around me and trying to see if they can overhear my conversations and my health status as well.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. I have informed my consultant about the (4,600,000.00). it is true that I don't know you and you don't know me, but I have been directed by God to contact you for this. Thanks and God bless. I will direct you further after hearing from you. NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my wish. Also I will be contacting with you only by email as I don't want my husband relations or anybody to know because they are always around me

Reply me VIA my Private email address ( mrslandaconroy07@yahoo.com )
Regards,
Mrs Ladan Conroy

Lotto scams

Lieve Winner,

Dit is om u te informeren dat u de som van 1,000.000EURO gewonnen
in dit jaar Maleisiƫ Nationale Loterij Promo 2012.U bent op de
gebeurtenissen manager contact met Your Ticket Number 05-08-10-
18-20-46 - {43}. Om de vorderingen van uw prijs te bevorderen,
kunt uOok adviseren in te vullen en onder het formulier op de
gebeurtenissen manager.

Volledige Namen:
adres:
geslacht:
Leeftijd:
Beroep:
Tel / Mobiel / Fax #
nationaliteit:
Land van herkomst:

Contactpersoon: de heer Joe Martins
E-mail: monegramalay07@yahoo.co.jp

Nogmaals gefeliciteerd.
Met de meeste hoogachting,
Mrs.Hana Jacob
Online Coordinator

 

0 comments: