Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($7.2million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40. Send your private phone number to call you, If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. Have a great day.
  
Your Faithfully
Mr Traore Bana
Age: 57 years.
Home Address: 10-12/avenue.Kanazoe.
              B:P 1508
              Ouaga. Burkina-Faso
+ 226 76644000.

0 comments: