Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday

419 scams

From the Desk of Executive Director,
South African Harmony Gold Mining Co. Ltd.
Email: mrfrankabbott@rocketmail.com
My Dear Good Friend,

Greetings to you in the name of our heavenly God, This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please, consider it as a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. My name is Mr. Frank Abbott; I am the of Executive Director South African Harmony Gold Mining Co. Ltd. The crux of this letter is that the Finance/Contract Department of the South African Harmony Gold Mining Co. Ltd (SAHGMC) deliberately over-inflated the contract values of various contract awarded. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account.

In the course of disbursement my office was able to track down the sum of US$35M (Thirty Five Million U.S Dollars) as the over invoiced. This money is now floating in the (SAHGMC) domiciliary account with the Reserve Bank of South Africa  (RBSA).I now want to quickly transfer this fund to a safe nominated foreign account for possible investment abroad before the end of my tenure. I am not allowed as a matter of government policy to operate any foreign account because of my status as civil/public servants. Hence the needs to solicit for your full banking details, to enable me transfer this money into your account. I am rest assured we shall do it together. This is a risk free transaction. I will procure the Necessary documents in your favor. What this means is that Some relevant documents is going to be procured in your name which will make it easy for the money to transferred to you as the right Beneficiary. For assisting me in transferring and safeguarding this fund, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum, and 60% is for me. You can open a new bank account where this fund will be transferred without further waste of time. According to South Africa law, at the expiration of my tenure the money will revert to the ownership of the South Africa Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Please, you should not see this as dishonest rather it will not be better for Corrupt Government officials in South Africa, who are bent on their own selfish interest, to utilize this advantage. However, I want you to be human and humane because I sincerely hope that this is the beginning of a fruitful relationship between you and me. If you are interested, upon your response, Send to me the Following (1) Your full Name, Age and contact address. (2) Your private phone and fax, is also urgently needed for prompt discussions. Please Reply To My Private Email: mrfrankabbott@rocketmail.com
My kindest regards,
Mr. Frank Abbott
Executive Director,
South African Harmony Gold Mining Co. Ltd.

I am a widow of 65yrs old suffering from cancer of the breast.As a matter of fact, my late husband WILLED to me in cash; the sum of

$3,500,000.00USD.I decided to contact you for the usage of the funds in the expansion and advancement of humanitarian services.The money

was deposited with a bank and can be wired to you by telebanking wire transfer which is easy and more convenient when I have attained

your confidence.

Mrs. Emily Marie.

0 comments: