Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday

419 scams

I am Mr Manhattan Pierson, the chief operating officer with my bank and I want to inform you that an amount of US$10.5 million will be moved on your name as the Foreign Business Partner to our late deceased customer. I need your help to receive this money as we shall share the money in the ratio of 50:50%. You will receive this amount through a bank wire transfer.

Please send your full names, direct telephone numbers, and physical address,
more details will be given upon your reply.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Manhattan Pierson (Esq.)

I am Mr. James Morgan of the Nigeria Clearing House. I decided to contact
you because of the prevailing financial report reaching my office and the
intense nature of polity in Nigeria .

This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash
delivery system.This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going
to send your payment of ($10.5Million)to you through
diplomatic shipment with the services of a diplomat,I have secured every
needed document to
cover this fund.

Note: This fund is coming in security proof boxes which are sealed with
Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position to
release this fund to you. The boxes are coming with a Courier agent who
will deliver them to you at your home address in your country.

All you need to do now is to send to me:

1. Your Name in full.
2. Your Address.....
3. Nationality.............
4. Age/Gender.............
5. Occupation.............
6. Telephone/Mobile Phone.
7. Any of your....... ID....
8.Fax Number............

Note: The Agent does not know the contents in these boxes, the content will
be declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Materials.

I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes
which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the
consignments to enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to
you.

Best Regards,
Mr. James Morgan
Director Nigeria Clearing house. On foreign payment.
E-mail:jamesmorgan2030@yahoo.com
Direct Line: +2348124537579

0 comments: