Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday

419 scams

Hello my Dear,

It is with profound respect and humble submission,I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes,trust and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
My names are Samantha Justin Yak. Age 22 years old, am a University undergraduate. My nationality is Southern Sudan and I am the daughter of late Dr.Justin Yak Arop , my father was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.
My father Dr. Justin Yak, my mother Including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02,2008. You can read more about the crash through the belowsite: plsease kindly click on the site below

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired With my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate.live nothing for me On a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents proof that cover the sum worth USD$5.6 million dollars. I saw this documents in the portfolio box of my late father.The contents in the portfolio box are so many documents of my late father's properties and values. The fund USD$5.6million dollars was the one written in my name as the next of kin,and and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina .

I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the fund so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. But the Bank manager whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas and also my refugee status is prohibited by the law of Burkina Faso to withdraw the money. He advised me to seek for a trustee who will represent me and clear the money or transfer to his/her bank account.

Right now I want an honest, trustworthy, sincere and God fearing person to help me and present himself/ herself to the Bank as my trustee so that he/she will receive the money in his/her bank account because I have determined to invest the money abroad where I have chosen to live a peaceful life.I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister
My reason for this decision is because I have suffered lots of pains, sorrows and setbacks as a result of incessant family crisis since the crash that take away my Parent,
However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my Intention to compensate you with 10% of the total fund for your Services and the balance shall be my capital in your Establishment.
I want to invest the money under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. Please I'm in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

I beg you to consider my situation at hand and see if you can be of my help to actualize my future dream. As soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me with the transfer of the money into your account, then I will send you my contact details in case of you want to discuss something with me on phone.In the light of the above, I shall
appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness of helping me sincerely.
Thanks a lot in anticipation of your quick reply. rpley me throgh

my private email...(samanthajustinyak2014@gmail.com )

Yours Sincerely,
Samantha Justin Yak

0 comments: