Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday

419 scams

Western Union transferring payment head office
741 Rue Des Franciscans Adido gome
Benin Republic / Lome broade
P.O Box 9263
E-mail: {ahern_jayson@yahoo.com.sg }

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to
believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my
bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and lose
your soul, any way there is good news now, I raised some money to help
you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the
same day you send the $60.00 as well.

I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have
to send the remain balance now only $60.00 but I don't see the reason
you have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just disappointed at your
behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay
the $60.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the
management here says that you must pay $60.00 for the Stamp and
activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please
send the charge through western union immediately, I have assured you
a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate.

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $60.00 as
I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you,
don’t fear as soon as you send the $60.00 today please leave the rest
to me and see if I am lie to you because I cannot use my life swear
because of $60.00, how can I swear against my life because of this
small amount? It is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

So make sure that you try your possible best to look for the money and
Pay it immediately via western union with the Payment Information
Below:

Receiver Name :::::::: JOE AGU
Country :::::::: Benin Republic
City :::::::: Cotonou
Question :::::::: what color
Answer :::::::: Blue
Amount :::::::: $60.00
Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N)
Sender's name ::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $60.00
Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$60.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Paul Larry
Foreign Operation Manager
Email::{ahern_jayson@yahoo.com.sg }

0 comments: