Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

Hello friend!

my name is Harold Diamond.I am a retired principal of George L.Cooke
Elementary School.I'm from West buro,New York. In the month of
January 12th,2015 I won $326 million in the Mega Millions lottery,
the largest in New York state history after which i had
to set up a charity project in other to spread this great fortune.
Willingly, am donating $1m each to five unknown individuals in my
ongoing  charity donation scheme. If you have received
this E-mail, then you are one of my donation winners. Get back
to me with your name,address,Gender,Country and phone number for more
details on how you can receive your donation.

See article of my winning below:Copy the link to your browser to read my article

http://time.com/3665413/mega-millions-jackpot-largest-new-york-state-history/

Please You must send your response to this email address-(harolddiamond262@foxmail.com)

Harold Diamond Donation Scheme
Email: harolddiamond262@foxmail.com

Don't click reply just copy this email address: harolddiamond262@foxmail.com and send info

 

0 comments: