Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

Hello Dear,

I am the manager in charge of Public Works in the Central Bank of Malaysia. My duty involves vetting and approving payments for contracts completed on behalf of the Federal Government of Malaysia. In the course of my duties, I have been able to vet and approve the sum of large amount of money for immediate payment to one of our contractors, Mr. Raul Khalid Johnson for the COMPLETED and COMMISSIONED CONTRACT of Turn- around Maintenance and Computer Optimization in Malaysian Ministry of Defense. Unfortunately, Mr. Raul Khalid Johnson was a victim of the ill-fated Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 that disappeared on March 8, 2014.Note that the Central Bank of Malaysia has approved the payment awaiting the final presentation of CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE to late Raul Khalid and transfer of the contract sum into his account before the unfortunate incident.It is the policy of the government of Malaysia to transfer all unclaimed contract funds to a Redundant Funds Foundation where
it is in turn used to further research and development of arms and military weapons. This is against my personal policy and vision of a safe and arms-free world. After a long and careful consideration, I decided to contact you to share this once- in- a- life time business opportunity with you. I have perfected strategies to re-allocate the contract sum of mentioned above in your name for final transfer into your bank account for the mutual benefit of both parties. Your major role towards the success of this transaction is to present yourself or company as a co-beneficiary or subsidiary to the original contractor (Mr. Raul Khalid Johnson). Upon successful transfer of the funds into your bank account, you will retain 40% for your assistance and contribution and re transfer 55% into another bank account that I will nominate and advise you. Alternatively, I will come over to your country to invest my share and relocate with my family.I trust that you can keep this a top secret
in order not to endanger my position. I rely on our mutual co-operation to make this a success.As soon as I receive your response, I will forward you the modalities to proceed.Respond urgently,

Regards

Nur Azizah Binti Suhod

0 comments: