Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday

419 scams

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union Or Money Gram network, I am doing all I can to make sure you receive your funds and I protected your funds for almost six Months now but I assure you that you still have every opportunity to claim your entire funds from the United State Embassy Office Nigeria (U.S.E.N).

I am only trying to help you because of the way the payment was handled in the past. Secondly, I can not sit and watch you loose your funds after confiding in me. As a matter of fact, there are still decent and God fearing people here in the United State Embassy Office BENIN REPUBLIC which I am a good example. Since I came to this office in the year 2013, I have helped so many foreign Contractors/Beneficiaries from all paths of the world in claiming their long over due fund from the Nigeria Government.

If you don't want to conclude these matter before Saturday this week just inform me today so that I can know what next to do because I can just be hearing same story and you will be dealing with people and sending information's to them and if you cant send the fee then know that your fund will be cancelled and all your effort so far will turn useless because I did all I can for my government to protect your fund and your personality but you won't listen, I can help you if you help yourself.

If you can be able to come up with $98.00 for the Clearance Paper today, I will make sure you get your fund tomorrow morning, your fund is ready to transfer to you as I write to you now due to my effort and I don't know why you should be dealing with people
outside my office, just do your best and these transfer will be conducted. Finally if this fund will be terminated and there is no way on earth you can get this fund because the IMF will just have to cancel your name from the payment file, its better you conclude these matter within the given date.

If I receive the fee , I assure you that you are going to confirm your funds in your Country WITHIN 10HRS through our choosing Diplomatic Agent. I shall try my possible best to make sure I conclude the due legal process and will like you to Take my word
because i am strong be-hide you and my effort to this does not end until you confirm the availability of your fund in your hands.

Please do not allow any body to deceive you and I expect your response and I don't want you to be tired of these, just take life easy and see what the result will be by this Week, I will expect your response and the fee sent by western union. Just get back to me
today with the details and I promise to release your fund to you, its not easy and I believe you have tried as well, so make sure you conclude these or your fund will be terminated by the High Authority and that is all I can say for now.

Note that your consignment box has been arrived in US embassy and waiting to receive clearance certificate before the gate pass is given. Meanwhile you are advise to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid delivery to the wrong person.

1, Your full name
2, ... home address
3, ... occupation
4, ...Direct Telephone Number
5,...Nearest Airport

I am expecting the payment information as soon as you can so we can proceed immediately. Note that you are expected to pay only $98.00 for clearance certificate and you are to pay it to Benin Republic as the origination of the consignment box. Send the $98.00 through Western Union or Money Gram once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your FUNDS,

NOTE THAT THIS FEE SHOULD SEND DIRECT TO OFFICE TO AVOID ANY PROBLEM

RECEIVERS NAME: NICK OFOR
COUNTRY: BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY : COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ONE?
TEXT ANSWER: GOD
MTCN.........................?
SENDER NAME.................?

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN# AND THE SENDER'S NAME for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your consignment. Please treat this as matter of urgency. Note that any unclaimed consignment will be return to the Courier
Company after 3 days for final diversion. So you are urgently advise to comply with our demand so that your consignment will be among those that will be delivered .


Yours In Service,
FROM MRS. GLORIA UBA
Assistant Secretary of U.S in Benin Republic State for African Affairs

0 comments: