Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday

419 scams

My Dear,

I am Mrs. Amelia Charlotte the wife of late Engineer McAnthony Charlotte We has been married for years before his sudden death although we were childless. I have been diagnosed with cancer and I have been battling with the sickness when my late lovely husband was alive.

It has It defied all forms of medical treatments, and right now, I have only about a few months to live and I want to donate to you all the funds (USD$4.2 Million only) that I inherited from my late husband before I die so that you can assist me to utilize it for Charity/Humanitarian work to help the less privileges like orphans, widows and poor people affected by war in Asia, Africa and Arab countries. If you accept my request, you will benefit 20% of total of the above funds but you must not discriminate against Muslims and people of other faiths when assisting the needy.

I will give you more details about me and how I inherited all as soon as I receive your reply because I do not want to state all here until I see your reply, desire and commitment. Please can you treat this as confidential and keep it as a secret for security reasons between both of us. Please write me back in English language.

My Best Regards.

Mrs. Amelia Charlotte

0 comments: