Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday

419 scams

Good Day!
This is Mr. Chanan Natan, a Banker and credit system programmer .
I saw your email id while browsing through the bank DTC Screen in my office yesterday, so I believe we should use this opportunity to know each other better.

However, I am contacting you for an obvious reason. I am asking for your consent so that I can present you to my Bank Management as the next of kin to a late customer account proceeds for our mutual benefit. I am compelled to do this because I do not want my Bank to take over the ownership of this fund.

If you are interested and in agreement with me, get back to me quickly and I will send to you all the information you may need to proceed without coming to the Bank, and be rest assured it's risk free project.

Have a pleasant day.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Chanan Natan

0 comments: