Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday

419 scams

Attn: My Friend

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations
Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston,
United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from
UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it
revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing
approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more
than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to
wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non
Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once
we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to
provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I
have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an
United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the
consignment and you take the remaining 90%. Consequently.when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can
meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within
24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write
me on this email: mralex-white-uninspectionagentboston@usa.com if you accepts to
work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 617-475-0973 if you wish to speak with
me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for
inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the
office.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
United Nations Inspection Agent.
Boston Logan International Airport,t.
Unicef Boston - Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
USA.

0 comments: