Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday

419 scams

Dearest One Read And Reply,


Each day that passes by, I am afraid to die, but life gives me no choice, but to
answer the call; my prayer each day is to have a place in Heaven. I have suffered a
lot as a result of this incurable sickness! With due respect, I must apologize for
this unsolicited message, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way
of approaching an unknown person for establishment of project, But I respectfully
insist you read this message carefully before you either take a decision of
proceeding or deleting my message as I am optimistic it will be successful for
unimaginable financial benefit for both of us and our families.

I am Theresa Johnson. A widow. Actually, I managed to get your contact details
online in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this
transaction.I am a dying 64 year old woman from Scotland and financially blessed.
Recently, the doctors told me i might not live longer than 3 months after they
diagnosed me of chronic/acute lymphonic or myeloid[leukemia]. Leukemia is a blood
cancer in both the bone marrow and in blood itself, leukemia cells crowd out normal
blood cells leading to serious bleeding and infection. I have been undergoing blood
transfusion and it has drained My purse and I belong to the high, but feed like a
leper, as a result of sickness.

My health will not permit me to carry out some of the things my heart long to
achieve with the money that i have and this is the reason i am contacting you
through this medium.

I really need someone i can trust even if he/she is not from a christian background
but someone with a pure heart and believes in honesty that can help me to distribute
my fund to people through charity. My soul will rest better if they are given out to
people i know will really need them rather than allow my husbands family members to
lavish what i and my husband suffered for years to acquire . This will be willed to
you when you agree to carry out the instructions contained in this arrangement.

kindly provide me with your full names, country of origin and residence and direct
private phone numbers


Regards in sincerity.

Mrs Theresa Johnson

0 comments: