Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday

419 scams

Friendly greetings from Santiago Gomez

My name is Santiago Gomez from London UK. I am one of the executive bank officers working here with Barclays Bank PLC here in Carlisle Cumbria Branch, (United Kingdom). I am contacting you for a very important and confidential business transaction which I believe it will benefit both of us after completion. I decided to write to you after a careful thought that you might be capable of handling this top secret business transaction which I will explain more to you in my next mail

In 2007, a certain Artur Porter whose has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit for 36 months valued at £8,000,000) Eight Million Great British Pounds with my bank only with my bank including the 3 years interest. I was his personal bank account officer for good 8 years before his sudden death in 2009. The maturity date for this deposit contract was 14th of September 2010. But, my Client Mr. Artur was among the death victims in the September 2009 earthquake in Indonesia that left over 1,200 people dead while he was there on a business trip.

Since the last quarter of 2010 until date, the management of my bank has been finding means to reach him as to ascertain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn, when I discovered that this will happen, I have tried to think of a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceeds for business. Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I decided to keep it to myself because I know that if they become aware that my client is late without beneficiary, they will siphon the funds out for themselves.

Therefore, I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from this fund at his death since you are from same Country with my client, so that my bank headquarters will pay the funds to you and both of us can make use of it, if you are not ready to partner with me with the money in the real estate business, then we can share the money equally, including it's 3 years interest which the bank is going to transfer together to your bank account. I have done enough feasibility studies and arrangement inside and within the bank and we only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank data system to officially qualify you as the next of kin.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend to share it 50/50 with you upon successful transfer into your account.

Please keep this discourse as a top secret or delete it if you are not interested at all.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Santiago Gomez
Barclays Bank PLC
English St, Carlisle,
Cumbria CA3 8JX,
United Kingdom
sat.gomez71@gmail.com

_________________

0 comments: