Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday

419 scams

Attn : Worthy Beneficiary

I am a Diplomat named Mr Douglas Stewart Sr, currently at Burbank, CA
91505, United States mandated to deliver your inheritance funds to you
in your country of residence. The funds total US$8.5 Million and you
were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details
will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in
accordance with the Agreement which was signed with the benefactor
when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am
presently at the airport in your country and before I can deliver the
funds to your doorstep as soon as possible, you have to reconfirm the
following information.

1.Full Name.......
2.Residential Address.......................
3.Age .......
4.Occupation...............
5.Direct Telephone Numbers............

After verification of the information's with what I have on file, I
shall contact you immediately so that we can make arrangements on the
exact time I will be bring your package to your residential address.
Awaiting your urgent response.
Kindest Regards,
Mr Douglas Stewart Sr
Cell (+1502)694(0915)

0 comments: