Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday

419 scams 

Attn: My Dear,


 I am Mrs Connie Dutton, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here in Silver
 Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs
 Florida 34488, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am
 one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they
 refused to pay me, I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my
 payment all to no avail.


 So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was
 directed to meet Barrister George Alex, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD
 COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is
 contacting us through emails are fake.


 He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I
 am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of
 $1.5 Million US Dollars Moreover, Barrister George Alex, showed me the full
 information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email
 address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop
 dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money
 out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex.


 You have to contact him directly on this information below.


 COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

 Name : Barrister George Alex(Esq)

 Email: bargeorgealexesq@outlook.com


 You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and
 telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are
 only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.


 The only money I paid after I met Barrister George Alex was just US$370 for the
 paper works, take note of that.


 As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to
 use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the
 court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transfer to you without any
 delay just the way mine was being transfer to me.


 Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that
 as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for
 sending him the $370USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to
 make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister
 George Alex and he help me in the transferring of my FUNDS and i most say that you
 have to contact him so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS
 without any further payment.


 Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your FUNDS


 Your Full Name:...............

 Direct Phone:....................

 Country.................

 Occupation:.....................

 Gender:.........

 Age:..............


 Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister
 George Alex so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with
 those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to
 complete your transaction.



 Thank You and Be Blessed.



 Mrs Connie Dutton.

 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs

 Florida 34488, United States

_________________

0 comments: