Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tuesday

419 scams

The Desk Of Mrs. Menuna Samadi.
Middle East, Damascus
Syria.

A very good day to you. We have an immediate business proposal that involves US$21,000,000.00 Million Dollars which we will like to invest under your custody. Once I receive a message from you notifying me of your interest, the details of the transaction/the terms and condition of sharing regarding the business would then be brought to your knowledge.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated and will swiftly bring us to the commencement of the transaction. We hope to conclude. This transaction within 10-14 working days do not forget to contact me on the receipt of this e-mail address. And please you have to maintain absolute confidentiality as regards this pending transaction. You have to send me your phone and fax numbers too so I can contact you.

I urgently await your response. By email.(mrsmenunasamadi@gmail.com )

Best Regards,

Mrs. Menuna Samadi

0 comments: