Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday

419 scams

Dearest I need your hand in partnership please

It is my pleasure to contact you for a venture that I and my Son, intend to establish in your country ...
There is this huge amount of fund / 500 kg of gold worth) as my late husband kept for us before he was assassinated by unknown. Now me and my son decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe. We want you to help us transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on the following points below:

1). telecommunications
2). automotive
3). Five star hotel
4) Establishing an oil company firm

If you can be of help to us, we will be happy to offer you 20% of the total fund while all details will be giving to you up thr receipt of your response.
I await your soonest reply on this email pls (evasakadi@yahoo.co.jp).
my warmest regards to your entire family.
Thank you and God bless you.
sincerely,
Mrs Eva Sakadi

0 comments: