Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday

419 scams

From The Regional Manager!
Best Regards,

How are you doing including your family, hope all is well?

My purpose of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist me in securing some funds abroad. I am writing you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust in you with the information I am about to reveal to you.

As you indicate your interest, I will send you the full information about how the business will be executed.

Best Regards
Mr. Johnson Kwame.

2 comments:

andrea chiu said...

Being Beautiful, doesn't make you smile, doesn't make you happy, doesn't make you nice. Being nice and happy and always smiling makes you beautiful.Thanks for sharing your article , you can also visit my site for more information. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Leslie Lim said...

Wow. Awesome article. Please do more articles like this in the future. Very informational and knowledgeable. I will expect more from you in the future. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!


Rica
www.imarksweb.org