Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday

419 scams

Hello Beloved,

 Please endeavor to use it for the Children of God. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

 My name is Mrs. Rosalie Spagnolol,  I was married to late Dr. Anthony Spagnolo, a contractor with United Nations in Abidjan - Cote D'Ivoire, West Africa, where we live all our Lives for Thirty-two years before he died in the year 2007. I am a sick and dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you for the work of God and for charity organization around your community.

 I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed of cancer for about 2 years ago, Immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than Two Month because of my present Condition,I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5.2Million to you since I don't have a child of my Own to handle the Charity project in my name and for the work of God, due to fibroid disease which really severed my womb.

 You should contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I will put you in contact with the establishment to enable you arrange with them on how to get the Fund for the purpose mentioned above.
 I can't predict what will be my fate by the time you will receive the fund, But you should please ensure that the fund is used as l have described above.

 Please reply me as soon as possible.
 Your Dying Sister In Christ,
 Mrs. Rosalie Spagnolo 

Hello,

 I am Attorney James Slot. I have a business proposal of $248.300.000,00(USD) for you; kindly contact me if you are interested and capable to handle this inheritance deal.

 Remain blessed,
 Attorney James.
 E-mail: JSLOTT5@AOL.COM



0 comments: