Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday

419 scams

Good Day to you,


My name is Stanley Sawyer, I am a financial advisor based in Benin Republic and to a
friend who died in December 26, 2003 foreign name will be shared with you soon as I hear

from you.

I would contact you just to help recover its huge deposit of U.S.$37million in a bank here

in Benin before it is confiscated. You will be rewarded handsomely, kindly reply to me

via sawyerstanley58@gmail.com for details

With sincerely
Mr. Stanley Sawyer

Good Day
I`m the president of local mining organization here in Ghana West Africa; we are registered private
miners under the Cooperate Affair commission. I am also acting as an agent for companies in the mining
field and I wish to write and open up a proposal to you. I serve the interest of (4) four licensed small -scale
GOLD mining companies by imparting to them expertise in modern techniques of mining.

I have a good quantity of about 535kg [Au] Gold dust of 22+ carats with 94.7% purity that I can move to
your country for sale`s on a good price under your care, If you are interested, please contact me. I entreat
you also to assist me locate interested dealers (in gold) if it does not fall within your scope of Interest and I
hope to strike a favorable deal with you for prospective interested persons you approved.

I will count much on your cordial co-operation.

Yours sincerely,
Mark Vann

0 comments: