Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday

Love scams

Hi my new friend!
It is Elena. You do not know me. But I will get to know
with you. I think asking a question when I got your e-mail.
I have come to dating agency in my city and asked
them to find me email single foreign men for serious relationship. I hope
to
find the man with whom I will be able to find true love. I think
that you also looking for it. I am 31 years old and live in
Yaroslavl,Russia. If you are
interested in to correspond with me, write me on my e-mail
elena_krasa81@yahoo.com .
I still hope for the answer.
Take care!!!!!!! Elena.

419 scams

Hello,

We have been authorized by the newly appointed United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit to investigate
bond fund and delayed payment recommended and approved in your favor.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the bank who are trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.
To forestall this and implement rigid security,your funds has been insured with a bond policy coverage. We will monitor this payment ourselves to avoid the slow transfer situation created within the few past years.
An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your behalf.

However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/instructions; your complete funds have been credited in your favor to help avoid further delays. In your reply,please state your contact telephone number and the best time you can be reached.

Note: this payment is arranged by the UN to payback those who have been robbed off their hard earned money.

The United Nations discovered Millions of Euros held by the World Bank over the past four decades and we believe this money should be shared amongst the said victims.

HARRISON BAILEY
DIRECTOR-GENERAL
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
FUNDS AND MONETARY DEPARTMENT
E-mail: contact@unintl.com

0 comments: