Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday

419 scams

Dear Beloved.
Compliment of the day to you. Please accept my apologies for intercepting your
privacy.I am Ms Tranko Wall, I reside in united Kingdom.I have
been diagnosed My motive of contacting you is based on Distribute my funds to the
motherless,lessprivileged and widows.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.
I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds
($US 10,300,000.00 million) to charities. reply me email on this email :bejesbejes@aol.com
I want you to help me dispatch the 70% deposit I have with a finance/Security
Company abroad to the motherless,lessprivileged and widows I have set aside 30%
for you.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is
accomplished,as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.I know
this message will sounds very strange to you, but I have no choice than
to choose a stranger like you I have never seen before.what matters will be the
trust.i will tell you more about this transaction upon your reply.
I Shall send a copy of my international identity to enable you verify my the
legality of my charity intentions for humanity.
It is 100% risk free.
send below information for contact
1. Your full name:
2. Your contact cell phone number:
3. Your age:
4. Your sex:
5. Your occupations
6. Your country and city:
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Ms Tranko Wall

0 comments: