Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday

419 scams

BARCLAYS BANK PLC,
27 SOHO SQUARE,
SQUARE, LONDON W1D 3QR
UNITED KINGDOM.

It is my pleasure to contact you after satisfactory appraisal and acceptance of
your proven track records. I am Mr. Stuart Chatfield, Director; Head of
Portfolio Management, Barclays Bank Plc, London, United Kingdom.

Following an opportunity in my office, I have a proposition I want to share
with you, that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Herewith are the
details of this proposition:

On May 6th 2005, our client, late Mr. Michael Berger, a German and an oil
magnate here in London, deposited £18,000,000GBP (Eighteen Million British
Pounds Sterling) under our portfolio management department for a period of Two
(2) years, and the deposit matured on the 13th of June 2007 with much
significant growth which amounted to a total of £26,400,000GBP (Twenty Six
Million, Four Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling).

Prior to the maturity of the said deposit, we got some news that Mr. Michael
Berger died along with his wife in a fatal plane crash on 22nd of August 2006
(Pulkovo Airlines Tupolev 154M) near Donetsk, Ukraine. Upon maturity of the
deposit a routine notification was sent to his forwarding address but without
responses. After a month, another reminder was sent from my desk and I
discovered that the supposed next of kin being his wife died along with him in
the plane crash, having no children and leaving nobody with the knowledge of
these funds behind for the claim. No next of kin was declared in the official
papers and since his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or relatives
to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody
applies for it as beneficiary. You shall read more about the crash on visiting
the following site. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5274958.stm

This sum of £26,400,000GBP (Twenty Six Million, Four Hundred Thousand British
Pounds Sterling) is still in my possession in my bank lifeless and unnoticed
because there will never be a claim on the funds. All material, immaterial
documents and certificates relating to the funds is also in my possession. We
cannot release the funds unless somebody applies as the next of kin or relation
to the deceased and to this end; we have secured from the probate registry an
order of mandamus to locate any relative of Late Mr. Michael Berger.

Against this backdrop, I am proposing to you to stand in as the next of kin to
Late Mr. Michael Berger. Our banking policy here stipulates that after the
expiration period of five (5) years such funds will be transferred into banking
treasury as unclaimed funds. The money will be approved into your account and
subsequently, we shall share in the ratio: 60% for us and 40% for you as
gratification for assistance rendered. I will visit your country for the
disbursement, according to the percentages indicated once this money gets into
your account.

Please note that all our correspondences and communications will be strictly
via email for now, as my official telephone lines are periodically monitored to
assess our level of customer care in line with our quality management policy.
Do not contact me through my official phone numbers nor do I want you
contacting me through my official email account. Please observe these
instructions religiously.

Trust stands to be our watchword in this transaction as our assurances is that
your role is risk free to accord this transaction the legality it deserves. All
necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these funds to you as the
proposed beneficiary has been perfected and my position in my bank already
guarantees the successful execution of this project.

We will discuss much in details when I do receive your response. In the
meantime, kindly signify your willingness to assist by sending me a message via
my personal email: stuartchatfield@kimo.com for further procedures relating to
this transaction. If for some reasons you find no interest in this project I
want you to disregard this message and forget I ever contacted you.

Best regards,
Stuart Chatfield.

0 comments: