Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday

Lotto scams

Your Email I.D Won a Sum payout of £1,350,000 GBP. As Our Irish Lottery Grant Verify this mail immediately from the lottery agent via email.

Agent Name: Mrs. Monica Dickson.
Claim Contact Email: mrs.monica_fiduciaryagent@ymail.com

Regards,
Irish Lottery Board


419 scams

Mr. John Khoza,
#28 Oxford Road , Johannesburg ,
South Africa .
Phone no;+27730100686
Email: elva_wood@london.com


Good day Dear Friend,

I am Mr. John Khoza, a financial consultant with fidelity investments international, a fund management company with over US$2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion United States Dollars) capital investment fund. I handle all our investor's direct capital funds and extracts 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert in this profession, I have funds amounting to US$32,000,000.00 (Thirty Two Million United States Dollars) from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby wish to contact you on trust so that you stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund for our own partnership business investment in your country.

All confirmable documents to support this Investment Fund will be made available to you. Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities so that the funds can be claimed in any of our six clearing houses without any hitches. All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement and no government involvement at all. Upon completion and transfer of the US$32,000,000.00 to your bank account, I will offer you 20% of it while 80% will be for my own investment in your country,do call me if your interested in this proposal so that i could tell you more about the details

While you respond via email, it is very important you include your contact address, telephone and fax number for easy communication via my private Email:

I wait for your soonest response.

Regards,

Mr. John Khoza

Fidelity investments international
Rep: of South Africa .


0 comments: