Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday

419 scams

Hello From finley

I am writing this latter to you believeing that you can help me, quit sure we haven't known or come across each other before considering the fact that I sourced your profile through the Internet in search of trusted person who can assist me,

My name is Miss finley warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly 24 years old female from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the Daughter of Late Chief Sergeant, warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly . My late father was an Ivory Coast's best-known militia leaders . He died on the Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the FRCI," Republican Forces of Ivory Coast. You can read more about my father in the link below.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother, she planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents, Luckly she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents.

Now I am presently staying in the Mission in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance, my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 9.7 Million in one of the bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf, wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but i am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the fund.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you, As you indicated your interest to help me i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable investment which you will recommend to me as i have no idea of foreign investment, Please all communications should be through my email address only for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help.

Yours sincerely

Miss finley warlord Ibrahim
thank you!!!!

Hi My Dear.
My name is Princess Loveth Azia, just came a cross your profile and after going through it, i found you interesting, hope you don't mind. If you feel like knowing more about me and for me to send you my pictures to you, Reach me faster on my alternate email babyloveth1@hotmail.co.uk
Am Waiting to see your lovely reply soonest, have a nice day.
Yours.
Princess Loveth Azia.



0 comments: