Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday

Loan scams

This message is to inform you that we offer all types of Loan(Business,Personal, Consolidation, Car, Investment, etc) at a lowmonthly interest rate. Do you need a loan and have been turned down by your bank due to bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills or in debt? Do you havedreams of setting up a business? Contact us for a loan today and put astop to all your financial barriers. We are fast and reliable andhonesty is our watch word.

Lotto scams

Your have been awarded a BMW X6 XDrive Car and a 750,000.00GBP. Contact Mr. SCOT BEN, with your Fullname: Country: Address: Telephone no: via Email to bmwautomobileclaims@shirley-gray.com

Love scams

How's it going darling?)
I am not going to waste ur time for no reason and I’ll pass on to the general question – I’m looking for a real man who is able to satisfy me entirely, you know what I mean, right? I got tired of sissies and men who can’t even take care of themselves. I want to be loved and feel protected
Shortly about me – young, wild and free. You may switch the word ‘young’ on ‘beautiful’ if you’d like). I've got no hang-ups and My only bad habit is that I’m a sex addict.
Anyway if u like girls like me then I chose the right person.
If you are interested then please reply and I’ll tell you more about myself. Also we can share some (even erotic) photographs as well.) I am pretty sure that it will turn out to be an interesting meeting.
Don't think too long! so excited about your answer!
Can't wait to talk to you!

0 comments: