Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday

419 scams

Dear friend,

For your kind attention, I will be very glad if you do assist me to
relocate a sum of (30 million pounds) to your personal bank account for the
benefit of both of us.

This is a genuine business transaction, only that I can not operate it
alone without using a Foreigner as required in my bank law, therefore I am
contacting you to stand before my bank as the beneficiary next of kin of
this fund, that is my reason of contacting you in this manner to assist me
actualize this better opportunity, also to share the benefit together with
me.

You will be entitled to have 35% of this fund as a foreign partner, since
you will provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to,
while 65% will be for me, by indicating your interest on assurance of
trust, Send the following information:
(a). A Beneficiary name and contact address.
(b). Your direct Office Telephone/Mobile.
(c). Your Age and occupation.
(d). Your ID

I will send you the full details and how this business will be executed.

Please keep this proposal as a top secret between both of us because the
secret of this transaction is as well as the success of it, and if you are
really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality reply back
to me immediately to prove your integrity, And if you are not interested
about this business delete it immediately in your email box.

I will be looking forward for your urgent response.

Regards, in sincerity,
Dong Jeung Kim
+44 (0)20 8210 5501
London, UK, Europe(North)
Global CrudeOil trading Ltd.

0 comments: