Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday

419 scams

CRY FOR HELP FROM Miss DARLENE WILLIAMSON
No.41 Yipkabongo north of Tamale districts.

Dearest One

I am reaching you by faith and believing that you will accept this offer in good faith. my name is Miss DARLENE WILLIAMSON , the daughter of late DR CLIFFORD WILLIAMSON . I am in the position of US$10. Million which I want to invest in a lucrative business venture in your country. This money is of no criminal origin as it was released from the alluvial gold dust sold during the Regional war when my father was the Chairman of Yipkabongo north of Tamale districts. I now want to move this money abroad and invest it in a profitable ventures as time is now ripe for such move.

CONDITION;

1.To assist me invest this money in a profitable business venture in your country or any other suitable country where you have good connections.
2.To manage this fund in a profitable manner preferable a joint venture.I will give you 20% for your kind assistance to me. I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you.

waiting for your response.
Miss DARLENE WILLIAMSON

0 comments: