Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday

419 scams

From Mr. Vitus frankel
Contact Number +27 732 060 322
E-Mail:vitusfrankel44@yahoo.com
South Africa Johannesburg

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Compliment of the day, May I have the pleasure of introducing myself? I am Mr. Vitus frankel a senior staff and chairman of Tender Board Committee on the award of contracts in Department of Works and Housing here in South Africa. I got your contact E-mail address through the internet in my search to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose confidence for colossal international money transaction.

My aim of sending this "business proposal" to you is to solicit for your assistance and co-operation to transfer some huge amount of fund into your account overseas. Therefore, this communication should be held in high confidence.

My colleague and I in the Department of Works & Housing wish to transfer into a safe and secured account overseas, the sum of twenty five MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$25.5M) which is over-invoiced amount from contracts we awarded to foreign contractors who have been duly paid on completion of their various contracts. This money right now is in a coded account in the Reserve Bank of South Africa.

However, by virtue of our position as civil servants, we cannot acquire these funds in our names or in the names of companies here in South Africa. I therefore asked by my colleague on trust and sincerity to look for a reliable international outfit partner abroad into whose account the sum of US$25.5 Million would be transferred. We have agreed on the following sharing ratio if you accept our proposal.

Sixty percent (60%) for us and thirty percent (30%) for you, the Account owner (5%) will be for expenses both parties Might have incurred during the process of the transferring, and (5%) will be preserved for helping the helpless people, like charity organization and motherless babies.

My choice of you for this transaction is basically hanged on your field and profession, hence this business proposal. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information’s from you in order to affect the transfer of the money. Please, be informed that we shall commence processing of claims of payment once we receive your interest from you, and the funds will get into your account within Five (5) working days by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T).

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. Do acknowledge the receipt of this letter by indicating your interest in the transaction and also including your direct contact details such as your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication or call me on the above numbers as reconfirmed

My Private +27 732 060 322
Private email:vitusfrankel44@yahoo.com

Best Regards

Mr. Vitus frankel

0 comments: