Tuesday, April 19, 2022

ATM scam

 Attn:Good friend

You might find it so difficult to remember me, though it is indeed a
very long time, I am much delighted to contact you again after a long
period of time, I remember you despite circumstances that made things
not worked out as we projected then. I want to inform you that the
transaction we're doing together then finally worked out and I decided
to contact you and to let you know because of your tremendous effort
to make things work out then.

Meanwhile I must inform you that I'm presently in India for numerous
business negotiation with some partners. with my sincere heart i have
decided to compensate you with USD $600,000 for your dedication then
on our transaction, you tried so much that period and I appreciated
your effort. I issued an Atm Visa Card in your name which I instruct
my secretary to send to you.

Send him the following information to prove yourself to him:

Your full name;..........
Your country:..............
Your adress:..............
Your phone number:..........

Kindly Contact my secretary Mr .Juan Gate now on his email:
pastorjuangate@gmail.com

Regards
Mr Jim Joor

0 comments: