Monday, April 11, 2022

419 scam

 Dear.Beloved One In the Lord.

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore
it as doubt could come into your mind but please consider it with a
divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

Perhaps this would go down as the most difficult letter I will ever
attempt to right in my life.I am not sure that it will adequately
convey the remorse I feel at this moment, how do I begin my story? How
do I tell this story without shedding tears, Tears of sorrow Oh
Almighty God I thank you for giving me this opportunity to air my view
and to share this story with some one.

I am Mrs.Prince David  nationality of Uk  but now in USA. I was
married to Late Mr.Lewis David  who worked with United States America
Embassy here in usa  for 27 years before he died in the year 2019
after few days in the hospital. The doctor said his death was as a
result of poison.

We were married for so many years and had only a female child
(Carline) who later died on car accident on her way back from school.
My husband left the sum of( U$5.000.000.00 ) five million Dollars here
in my name as next of kin in USA BANK.

The money is still with the Bank IN uSA  till today and presently my
doctor told me that my health condition is very bad due to cancer and
stroke sickness and that I have limit months to live from now.

Having known my condition I decided to contact you so that you will
claim the money and use it for the help of Orphans,Widows,the poor and
the less privileges as I have desired as I don't have any child agin
to inherit the money.

The brothers of my late husband has rised against me since this my
sickness becomes worse that I can't do anything and they have seized
all my late husband properties but they do not know about this money
U$5.000.000.00 which my husband left here in my name before he died in
United State

You should promise me that you will use this money as I and my late
husband desired by using it to help the needy.Please assure me that
you will act accordingly as I stated herein.in the name of almighty
God, Hoping to read from you asap. God bless you as you listing to the
voice of reasoning. I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply once
you read.


Have a nice time and take good care of yourself,

Remain blessed
You’re Sister in the Lord
.
Mrs.Prince David

0 comments: